Eden Supportive Living
95,000sf, 4-story, 120 Units | Full gut rehab of 80 year-old building into ADA compliant assisted living facility located on previous Chicago beach property. 100% HUD funded and Davis Bacon Act (prevailing wage) required project.
75 acres, 12 buildings | Master planned retirement community on 75 acres in suburban Chicago with 12 buildings comprised of senior living apartments, independent living, continuing care housing, medical center, dining and community buildings.
Cambridge Plaza III
(55) 1,100-2,750sf 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Homes | New housing development for the Philadelphia Housing Authority. Poor soils developed after weather events resulting in the main access road being ballasted to allow work to continue.
Lucien E. Blackwell Homes Phase II
(121) 1,200-3,000sf 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Homes | Philadelphia Housing Authority development consisting of renovations and new construction of homes spanning four (4) city blocks. Satellite Plan Stations were set-up over project area to accommodate constant communications with the main construction trailer.
Nellie Reynolds Gardens Apartments
(55) 700-1,100sf 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments | Philadelphia Housing Authority development consisting of renovations and new construction of apartments with the removal and replacement of an active cemetery and subsequent discovery of two additional cemeteries 50’ deep. The development also included a 55,000sf glass atrium, medical wing, recording studio, (2) commercial kitchens, activity center and green roof.
Plymouth Hall Apartments
(85) 750-900sf 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments | Philadelphia Housing Authority development consisting of renovations and new construction of apartments to an existing building that had caught fire. Funding for the project required one of the main walls to remain. A complicated bracing system was constructed with 24hr watch due to SEPTA (South East Pennsylvania Transit Authority) high voltage power lines being within 15’ of existing walls.
Queen Lane Apartments
(55) 1,200-3,000sf 2, 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Townhomes | Philadelphia Housing Authority development of new townhomes on ancestral Potters Field. An 18-story existing building was strategically imploded and townhomes were built around Potters Field with a dedicated Green Space.
(68) 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartments | Demolition of existing facilities and ground up construction of tax credit housing complex with ADA requirements along with a pool and playground in Texas.
(72) 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments | New multifamily facility construction in Texas with office, laundry facility and playground. The tax credit housing project was underway when Hurricane Harvey made landfall and was completed through good coordination and communication amongst the project team to assess and repair damage.
Casitas Los Olmos
Single Family Homes | Single family tax credit housing development with playground, laundry facility, clubhouse and computer room in Texas.